1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that can identify You such as: Your name, email address, social media account names, authentication information, inventory of installed applications on Your device, phonebook or contact data, microphone and camera sensor data, sensitive device data, and other information that you link with our Application.
We also collect other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through our Application, the information will be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
By downloading the Application you acknowledge and agree that once you delete items from your device (including images, audio, documents, videos, text messages, applications etc.) following your download of the Application, we may save such items and certain information regarding those items (such as log files and statistical information). The saved items and information may be saved via the Application either on your mobile device or on servers of the Company or of third parties.
2. Use of Your Information
We use information in the files and databases we maintain about You, and the other information we obtain from Your current and past activities on the Application to:
- Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important to support the Application;
- Contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products (our products or third parties products) that you may be interested in;
- Receive feedback and comments from you about our Application and inquire about any features you would like to see in future versions;
- Deliver the services and products that You have requested, including storing information and files you provided by you to us for storage for the purpose of the Application;
- Manage Your account and provide You with customer support;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Evaluate your use, preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and product development;
- Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
3. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
You may submit information with us through a registration process when purchasing a premium subscription or activating the Application. Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted during registration. For example, if You change Your name or email address we will retain a record of Your old name and email address.
Upon Your notification, we will remove Your membership from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policy and applicable law.
We will retain in our files information You have requested be removed from our active databases for certain purposes, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored backup systems.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
TO THE EXTENT THAT OUR APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE NON-PUBLIC PHONEBOOK OR CONTACT INFORMATION ON YOUR DEVICE, WE WILL NOT PUBLISH OR DISCLOSE YOUR NON-PUBLIC PHONEBOOK OR CONTACT INFORMATION.
NOTWITHSTANDING, YOU EXPLICITLY CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING USE BY US AND DISCLOSURE BY US OF YOUR INFORMATION:
· OBTAINING AND TRACKING YOUR INVENTORY OF INSTALLED APPLICATIONS TO PERMIT OUR APPLICATION TO PROPERLY FUNCTION.
· OBTAINING AND TRACKING YOUR USAGE AND NONIDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF YOU PERTAINING TO THE APPLICATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF TRACKING ANALYTICS OF THE USAGE OF OUR APPLICATION, INCLUDING SHARING INFORMATION WITH ANALYTIC SOFTWARE EXTENSIONS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
5. Legal Requests
We cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws, as well as investigate and prosecute unlawful activities such as frauds and scams. We can (and You authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with any investigation of fraud, scam or other activity that is illegal.
1. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can take the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when You close Your Application and is used to make it easier for You to use the Application. A persistent cookie remains on Your hard drive for specified period of time.
2. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about Your your use of the Application. When You sign in to Your account on our Application, we will record Your member ID in the cookie file on Your computer. We also may record Your encrypted password in this cookie file, if You indicated that You would like Your password saved for automatic sign-in.
3. You may delete or decline cookies by changing Your settings. If You do so, some of the features and services of our Application may not function properly.
7. Information Others Collect
In order to improve the Company Application, We utilize analytics software (“Software”) to collect information about your use of the Application. This Software collects Users’ information such as loading frequency and Application usage. The Software identifies a user solely by IP address, and does not identify a user by name or other personally identifiable information. We do not combine the information collected with other personally identifiable information.
To safeguard the confidentiality of Your personally identifiable information, Company utilizes sophisticated security techniques and procedures, including: security and vulnerability scans, software audits, firewalls, and data encryption (Secure Socket Layers). Company treats data as an asset. We make every effort to protect that data against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by others.
9. Note about Children
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that persons under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information to us.
11. Contacting Us
Any questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Last Updated: January 10, 2017.